Full Job Description
We’re looking for an experienced Front-End Developer to join our team. If you’re passionate about using technology to innovate and improve the customer experience, we’d like to meet you! You’ll help us use online technologies to achieve our clients’ business growth goals.
As a Front-End Developer, you’ll assist in the creation of the look, layout, and features of a website. The job involves understanding both implementing graphic design, and HTML markup. Once a website is created, you’ll assist in implementing changes and additions and keeping the site maintained and serviced. You’ll also work with the development team and/or account manager in keeping the site up to date with compliance, regulatory, and visitor experience issues.
As a member of the development team, the Front-End Developer will cover all aspects of managing and maintaining a website. You’ll work with the development, brand management, website health, and marketing management teams to help create and maintain the product. Your duties include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Implementing webpage layout
- Determining technical requirements
- Updating websites along with CMS plugins
- Solving site problems and quality issues
- Creating/Updating custom CMS themes from design specifications
- Operate effectively with the members of the development, brand management, and marketing management teams.
- Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Be responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Effectively develop in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- Utilize storyboarding, and graphic pre-designs where appropriate.
- Demonstrate creative skills.
- Be efficient in multimedia design.
- Demonstrate practical experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and other designer tools
- Understand development site setup.
- Be able to communicate and build a web site or page from designer specifications
- Markup HTML, Style CSS, Cross-browser, Cross-platform and cross device functionality.
- Implement ADA Compliance practices and ensure our sites comply.
- Develop image-based banner ads.
- Develop Social Media filters.
- Build templates and CMS, web frameworks.
- Have headless CMS ambitions or experience.
- Display strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Competently contribute to the web site development process
- Problem solve.
- Work individually or as part of a team.
- Meet or exceed monthly benchmarks.
TouchStone develops, implements, and manages digital marketing strategies and programs for overwhelmed marketing departments.
Our expertise, transparency, and skill at challenging conventional wisdom lead to clearly defined strategies, stress-free relationships, and exceeded expectations.
Content isn’t always king. Beautiful websites don’t necessarily sell. Web traffic doesn’t always matter. Clarity of purpose, cutting through the noise, and meeting your definition of success is how we measure results.
TouchStone is an agency of MadAveGroup, whose agencies serve hundreds of clients with thousands of locations in the United States and abroad. Our work affects the senses of tens of millions of people every day.
MadAveGroup is a progressive, fast-paced, and professional (yet politically incorrect) family of marketing agencies. We believe our employees come first, their families second, and work third. Named “A Top Workplace” and “One of the Best Employers in Ohio”, the agency provides a fun, family-oriented corporate culture that fosters creativity, camaraderie, and personal growth.
Team members are given an hour each day to work out in the company gym (with a personal trainer if requested). And they’re able to earn financial awards by participating in quarterly Fitness Days.
They’re afforded membership in the MadAve Social Club, which features chess and poker tables, shuffleboard, darts, foosball, Crokinole, a variety of board games, and a fully stocked bar.
Compensation not only includes salary, but substantial performance bonuses and the very popular President’s Club; an all-expense-paid vacation to an exotic locale.
An emphasis is placed on personal growth, which starts with a minimum of four hours of personal development training every month.
In addition to digital marketing services, MadAveGroup specializes in award-winning caller experience marketing, sensory marketing, point-of-contact marketing, marketing management, print and mail, and branding, advertising and design.
Agencies of MadAveGroup include:
- BusinessVoice – Caller Experience Marketing
- design2influence – Branding, Advertising and Design
- MadAveCollective – Marketing for Non-Profits
- MadAve Marketing Management – Marketing Management Services
- SensoryMax – Multi-Sensory Marketing
- TouchStone Digital – Website Development and Digital Marketing