We’re looking for an experienced digital marketing strategist to join our team. If you’re passionate about using technology to innovate and improve the customer experience, we’d like to meet you. You’ll help us use online technologies to achieve our clients’ business growth goals.
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you’ll work hand-in-hand with our marketing managers to help our clients determine how to best use the internet to achieve their marketing objectives. Typically, we define these goals and objectives with our clients in a three-year digital marketing plan.
Our digital marketing strategies start with an audit of our client’s digital assets as well as those of their competitors. From there, the strategist works closely with our marketing and brand strategists to develop a web presence architecture and online marketing strategy. This program definition provides a clear roadmap that orchestrates all relevant digital channels and tactics into one actionable program.
Our digital marketing programs include the day-to-day implementation, fulfillment and management of the tasks that support the goals and strategies of the program. Throughout the term of the agreement the digital marketing strategist will track, measure and analyze the results of our work and make recommendations to the marketing manager as to the suggested ongoing courses of action.
- Perform detailed desktop research into our clients, their industry, and competitors across multiple markets.
- Conduct an audit of a client or prospect’s online assets such as website, profiles, data, content, social media, digital advertising, and other digital marketing functions.
- Define a complete digital marketing plan (program definition) based on goals of our clients or prospects with a dedicated MadAveGroup marketing specialist’s assistance.
- Audit and identify opportunities for clients and prospects to improve their user experience using digital technology regarding product, price, placement, or promotion.
- Work closely with other digital, branding, advertising, caller experience, and environmental specialists within MadAveGroup to integrate digital marketing plans with the overall marketing plan.
- Continuously research, test, and learn about new online products to improve processes and procedures of the digital marketing production team or to improve a client or prospect’s digital marketing program.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to meet or exceed KPI benchmarks.
- Track, measure, and analyze results of executed tasks and provide recommendations for courses of action for improvement to the marketing manager on a continual basis.
- For our clients, monitor and forecast the return on investment of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, and other digital marketing disciplines.
- Establish, follow, and stay up to date with best practices in digital marketing.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology and product development.
- Schedule time on a monthly basis to continually educate yourself on the psychology of a consumer’s buying cycles and practices and apply your findings to your clients’ and prospects’ target audiences.
- Structure and present program recommendations to the marketing manager monthly.
- Assist the sales team in person, virtually, or via telephone with digital marketing plans, solutions, strategies, and tactics.
- Accompany sales associates during digital sales or fulfillment discoveries and/or proposals for prospective digital marketing solutions as needed.
- Serve as a digital marketing expert to MadAveGroup employees, clients, and prospects.
Needed Experience and Skillsets:
- Proven work experience and success in a digital marketing strategist or digital marketing manager role.
- Mastery of basic marketing principles, such as target segmentation, value propositions, positioning, consumer behavior, and brand strategy.
- Proficiency with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social platforms.
- Basic knowledge of website design, html, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and e-commerce.
- Demonstrable experience with marketing automation and CRM software.
- Experience creating and managing successful marketing automation workflows.
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Drive, curiosity, and an unerring passion for digital marketing.
- A strong and consistent digital marketing philosophy and a rigid commitment to the maintenance of benchmarks and guidelines.
Position: Digital Marketing Strategist
Availability: Immediate, Full-Time
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Reports to: Director, TouchStone Digital
Responsibility/Focus: Marketing Strategy Development and Management
- Health Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flexible Work Hours
- Professional Development Training Programs
- Fitness Programs
- Director’s Club
- President’s Club All-Expense Paid Vacations
- Membership in the MadAve Social Club
TouchStone develops, implements, and manages digital marketing strategies and programs for overwhelmed marketing departments.
Our expertise, transparency, and skill at challenging conventional wisdom lead to clearly defined strategies, stress-free relationships, and exceeded expectations.
Content isn’t always king. Beautiful websites don’t necessarily sell. Web traffic doesn’t always matter. Clarity of purpose, cutting through the noise, and meeting your definition of success is how we measure results.
TouchStone is an agency of MadAveGroup, whose agencies serve hundreds of clients with thousands of locations in the United States and abroad. Our work affects the senses of tens of millions of people every day.